ProLon® is a low-calorie diet. Do not start if:
- You are allergic to nuts, soy, oats, sesame, or celery/celeriac (ProLon® contains these)
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have dietary restrictions or a fever, cough, diarrhea, or signs of an active infection
- You are malnourished, have experienced protein deficiency, or you are underweight.
- You have an active infection or are at risk of repetitive infection
Important information for those with diagnosed medical conditions or age restrictions:
- Do not use the ProLon® Fasting Mimicking Diet™ without a doctor’s supervision if you have a diagnosed medical condition or are under 18 or over 70.
- Diagnosed medical condition especially includes diabetes (types 1 or 2), cardiovascular disease, cancer, kidney disease, liver disease, or any history of fainting (syncope).
If you need further medical advice, please contact us.
Delivery from Hobart included: