ProLon® is a low-calorie diet. Do not use if:
- You are allergic to nuts, soy, oats, sesame, or celery/celeriac (ProLon® contains these)
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have dietary restrictions or a fever, cough, diarrhea, or signs of an active infection
- You are malnourished, have experienced protein deficiency, or you are underweight.
- You have an active infection or are at risk of repetitive infection
Important information for those with diagnosed medical conditions or age restrictions:
- Do not use the ProLon® Fasting Mimicking Diet™ without a doctor’s supervision if you have a diagnosed medical condition or are under 18 or over 70.
- Diagnosed medical condition especially includes diabetes (types 1 or 2), cardiovascular disease, cancer, kidney disease, liver disease, or any history of fainting (syncope).
If you need further medical advice, please book in for a free telephone appointment: Select ProLon Assessment.
If you are healthy and not taking any prescription medicine, you can purchase ProLon directly from the US website freight-free.